Job description: The Business Systems Specialist will assist the NATO Intelligence Fusion Center (NIFC) Commander and other NIFC leaders in arranging visits, conferences, and meetings, including for personnel visiting NIFC and for NIFC personnel visiting elsewhere. Candidate will represent as the face of NIFC.
- Provide support to the NIFC Commander on briefings and written correspondence and perform day-to-day liaison with base support organizations, including, but not limited to the JIOCEUR Analytic Center (JAC) Directorate or Support. Attend meetings and prepare briefings as required.
- Coordinate all protocol support for NIFC visitors and coordinate with 423rd, 501st, JAC, and U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) protocol offices.
- Manage and deconflict multiple calendars, to include the NIFC Command Calendar, and coordinate travel arrangements for Command.
- At minimum, significant familiarity with Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, and software applications is required.
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI. CI Poly preferred, but may be undergone prior to start.
- Education: High School degree/GED. Associates or Bachelors degree in business, finance, account, or other relevant field of study preferred.
- Certifications: None.
- Experience: 5-8 years of administrative or business experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with the customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Must have significant familiarity with SharePoint.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced working environment.
- Must have very strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of federal acquisition and DoD procurement requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FAR and other DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk to various locations as needed.
- Ability to bend and navigate to perform assigned duties.
- Ability to travel by all forms of transportation 10% of time (primarily local).
CoSolutions is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.