Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
The Access Control Coordinator (ACC) is a site level resource that data center/security personnel can leverage to gain a deeper understanding of our customer’s access management processes and systems. They will assist with problem solving and enabling the site team to obtain the most appropriate access for their visitors/workers.
The Access Control Coordinator role requires a strong technical aptitude, SOC system access, working knowledge of SOC operations, direct communication, and coordination with Operators to schedule changes based on escort requirements. The Access Control Coordinator is designed to be a direct site support role and is required to be based in the admin space of the lead data center building for ease of accessibility for the site team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Manage all physical badging site wide; create physical badges for new hires after Pro-Unlimited has processed the onboarding account; process replacement badges for damaged, lost, or stolen badges; process physical badges for terminated employees
- Provide access management oversight for site lobbies and gates to ensure officers are trained and aligned on current polices/procedures and systems
- Create and manage site wide clearance changes; role-based/spaced-based clearance changes (to align with current access control approver policy); clearance changes associated with individual spaces
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Service in Military Occupational Specialty related to law enforcement, security (such as Military Police, Elite Military Forces, combat arms) or any support role in a Combat Zone
- Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in the law enforcement, adult corrections, or firefighter field
- Bachelor’s degree in protective service, business, or related field
- A minimum of 8 or more years of active service in any military branch
- Associate’s degree (or 60 credits) in criminal justice with current or prior active military service
- 2 years of verifiable data center security experience
- 3 years of verifiable private/corporate security experience
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.