Zee Co Apparel
ZeeCoApparel Corp is an apparel group that sells multi classification sportswear and outerwear, and is looking for a highly motivated, profit and volume driven Account Executive. This will be a work from home position, so the candidate must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Meet and exceed sales and shipping goals on a monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and annual basis
- Monitor and compile weekly selling analysis – style Selling, location Selling; identify reorder and replenishment opportunities
- Identify and communicate opportunities to increase profitability.
- Determine strategies to maximize sales growth and reduce inventory liability.
- Manage, develop, and maintain strong relationships with buyers with key accounts
- Explore and build new business opportunities with a focus on long-term, sustained growth.
- This is a Hybrid Position- employee is given the flexibility to work from home and office
- Support wholesale team with market: maintain line sheets on Nuorder, keep track of incoming samples/inventory, assist in the appointments with buyers
- Assist with running weekly, monthly, yearly sales reports and finding opportunities to grow the business
- Assist the team with extension requests, order entry, order date changes, and other order modifications
- Ad Hoc projects support
- 3-5 plus years’ experience as an Account Executive
- Excellent relationships
- Experience working with Costco is a plus
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent showroom presentation and sales skills
- Flexibility to travel as needed to support assigned accounts
- Must drive and be able to commute to Long Island & Connecticut weekly if needed
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.