At unboXt, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an Account Executive to join our fast-paced sales team. We want someone who is comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate is quick on their feet while in the room with c-suite executives and thrives in a competitive environment. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
- Building on our consistent, significant growth over the past 2 years, the next 15 months will be big for us, and we want an enthusiast to join our team to help us achieve our goals. It’s not just about unboXt success, we want to understand your short & long-term goals (personal & professional). It’s also our responsibility to nurture your growth as a human.
- Your job will be to work with HR & Operations leaders across the globe and educate them on the role unboXt plays in team engagement, retention, and overall well-being. Educating, connecting, and convincing them the existing feedback mechanisms are inefficient and ineffective, given employee turnover is at an all-time high!
- We inject into the perennial adage “people leave people,” that people leave people who do not understand them and incessantly miscommunicate. unboXt was created to create meaningful relationships within organizations.
- If you value relationships and believe teams are the birthplace of creating a remarkable employee experience, unboXt is the place for you!
What you’ll do
- Build your own strategy to drive pipeline development in your territory.
- Listen to and empathize with various stakeholders at organizations to understand what challenges they face and position unboXt as the toolkit to solve their problems.
- Convince large organizations to approach old problems in new ways while leading deals from initial engagement to close.
- Build a joint plan with the organizations that incorporates their goals and shows how unboXt can support them in meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Attend conferences and other events to share knowledge and meet HR / Operations leaders.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Exceed revenue goals.
- Our ideal Account Executive hire will have 3-5 years of experience in SaaS sales (B2B/B2G) – bonus if in the HR tech industry! – and will:
- Have knowledge of the HR landscape, including HRIS, competitors, and the sale process.
- Have a track record of exceeding quota in your previous positions.
- Understand that a successful onboarding of a customer is imperative – the sale is not over when the customer signs. We have to connect with the end-user to drive above-average adoption.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to foster internal feedback loops (i.e., between sales, marketing, product, customer success, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30305: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- B2B sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.