We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team. The ideal candidate will showcase their strategic and entrepreneurial expertise by building collaborative relationships and providing customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including our market leading television properties, best in class OTT product Premion, and other emerging assets.
- Leverage extensive suite of client solutions
- Create a strategic go-to market plan for our customers
- Meet and exceed all revenue goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis
- Demonstrate product knowledge and value to our customers
- Updating market conditions to the buying community
- Actively grow agency relationships at all levels
- Negotiate effectively to expand book of business
- Merchandise delivery and performance by stewardship of orders.
- Minimum 1 year of major account engagement in a professional, fast paced media sales environment
- Television and digital sales/negotiation experience
- Demonstrated record of sales achievement
- Ability to multi-task and think strategically
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and high energy
- Strong presenter and communicator with internal and external customers
- College Degree Preferred
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
New York, NY
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.