As a successful Account Executive, you will increase laboratory sales revenue through market penetration and promotion of Ambry’s portfolio of genetic diagnostic testing services. You will advocate the clinical and financial benefits of our products to all levels and call points in the hospital, specialty clinic, and physician’s office including MD’s, nurses, genetic counselors, and laboratory staff. The successful Account Executive will need a level of sophistication to handle customer relationships with industry thought leaders, manage the dynamics between lab, doctor, & genetic counselors, and be able to drive highly complex sales to closure.
Territory: Brooklyn/Queens, NY Territory
- Manage a sales territory
- Live in the designated territory
- Manage and grow business in existing Ambry accounts
- Expand menu utilization in existing accounts
- Sell genetic diagnostic testing services to new customers
- Negotiate and manage contracts
- Introduce new testing products
- Develop demand for and adoption of new assays
- Develop and implement customer -specific action plans
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Host and assist with Trade shows
- Manage customer data in the company database
- Achieve sales goals
- 3+ years’ industry experience selling laboratory services to clinicians and hospitals or medical device sales
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications
- Skilled using a CRM applications such as com or Microsoft CRM
- Strong track record of sales success selling a broad portfolio of laboratory testing to different medical specialties
- Ability to sell technically complex products
- Expertise with demand creation in a large geography
- Experience with customer base within territory is a plus
- Strengths in networking and relationship development
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Some formal sales training experience such as SPIN Selling or PSS
- Strong time and territory management skills
Ambry Genetics Corporation is a CAP-accredited and CLIA-licensed molecular genetics laboratory based in Aliso Viejo, California. We are a genetics-based healthcare company that is dedicated to open scientific exchange so we can work together to understand and treat all human disease faster.
At Ambry, everyone is welcome. A career at Ambry Genetics is a chance to be part of a dynamic company that aims to improve health by understanding the relationships between genetics and human disease. We earned our reputation as industry leaders by responsibly introducing cutting-edge genetic testing solutions and continually sharing what we learn with the global scientific community.
At Ambry you will be learning, challenging yourself, and having fun while collaborating with teammates through the open exchange of ideas. We also offer access to gym memberships, onsite food trucks, “Lunch and Learns,” and more. Our outstanding benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, and generous paid time off (PTO) program. Ambry Genetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we maintain a drug-free work environment.
Ambry Genetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (and traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Ambry does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters, third party recruiting agencies, outside recruiters or firms without an executed contract in place. We are not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by Ambry. Such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Ambry and will be processed accordingly.