ABOUT BCI BRANDS:
BCI is a dynamic multi-brand fashion group specializing in better and contemporary women’s apparel. Founded in 1975, the company designs, markets, produces, and sells its brands through multiple market segments. The company’s brands include the nationally-recognized
Vince Camuto, 1. State, CeCe, and Chaus. BCI launched its first DTC brand, Court & Rowe, in
Fall 2019. Our extensive global sourcing and development capabilities have made us a speed- to-market execution leader.
Responsible for driving sales and nurturing a mutually profitable business relationship within an assigned account base by setting and implementing strategies that support CeCe.
- Partner with VP of Sales to develop and implement business plan by account to achieve corporate sales goals
- Consistently achieve monthly and seasonal sales plans and annual target; solid analytical ability and knowledge of selling reports to drive business
- Build relationships with buyers, dept. store retail and specialist through daily/ weekly communication
- Create and review selling recaps (by client/ category) with actions to drive sales
- Work in partnership with key accounts on financial plans and sales targets prior to start of the season
- Drive incremental sales by monitoring seasonal reorder opportunities, stock levels and permanent programs
- Monitor shipping for responsible accounts
- Monitor stores presentation and performance ensuring they meet brand standards
- Collaborate with department store teams including but not limited to personal shoppers, stylist, VICs, VM & selling managers, specialist and buying office to drive sales at a retail level
- Market week preparation including appointment scheduling, analyze current business to create strategies for the upcoming collection
- Present season to clients during market appointments
- Enter all clients’ orders during sales campaign and send client order confirmations once finalize
- Work with accounts to substitute any cancellations to ensure sales are not lost
- Track customer orders during the campaign to ensure seasonal target is achieved
- 5 years wholesale experience
- Strong knowledge of apparel product
- Strong understanding of retail math and sales planning
- Complete Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel (v-look ups, Pivot tables, formulas) and Word
- Exhibit a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and detail/team oriented
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
BCI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.