Madison Trust / Broad Financial is an integrated, rapidly growing, financial services group.We occupy a strong niche in the IRA / Alternative Investment space and are poised to take full advantage of the Crowdfunding and Self Direction boom.
Based out of South Dakota and New Jersey – we’re ranked as one of the best places to work in New Jersey and maintain a superb work and group culture.
We are seeking a candidate to work as an inside sales specialist/account executive. You will work with both clients and referring investment sponsors such as hedge funds and real estate syndicators.
You will handle incoming calls by consulting with potential clients about their particular financial situation and intended investments and walking them through the various considerations including cost, compliance and timelines.
The capacity to understand – and explain – complex financial products and issues – as well as a polished phone manner and positive attitude are essential for this role.
We will provide full training for this role – some background in personal finance and / or consultative selling is preferred.
- Field incoming leads as well as client referrals in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Employ a highly consultative approach to assessing clients overall financial situation to determine if our Self Directed platform is a proper fit for them.
- Enter relevant information into our CRM, setting tasks and follow ups as appropriate.
- Escalate leads that come in through potential partners to senior business development staff.
- Follow a process based follow up system for incoming leads (you focus on the process not on the particular outcome).
- Follow up with dormant leads and potential clients. Perform initial documentation reviews for potential investments and client onboarding, following up with client or operations personnel as appropriate.
- You should be self-driven, motivated and results oriented (this can’t be overstated)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at a professional level.
- The capacity to relay complex information, manage expectations, understand compliance requirements and general financial services concepts.
- 1-2 years working in either an inside sales role and / or a background in personal finance strongly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.