- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in digital sales or digital marketing.
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or the Food and Beverage industry, app marketing, programmatic media, and display media.
- Experience in facilitation and collaborating at executive leadership levels through building relationships.
- Experience with Google Ads, Display & Video 360, social media advertising, and/or similar digital advertising products.
- Experience partnering with clients on technical products (e.g., presenting solutions, consulting, project management, implementation, and demonstrating products).
- Ability to use an independent strategic/analytical sales approach, navigate ambiguity, and manage multiple priorities.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Executive, you will lead on marketing channel direction and cross-channel Joint Business Plan (JBP) projects.We collaborate closely with a business partner’s executive leadership team to support our JBP, focused on driving growth and brand building.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Grow business and diversify marketing investment within the food and beverage industry through client-first consultative selling, problem solving, and relationship building.
- Lead Joint Business Plan projects in support of customer’s business and marketing objectives.
- Lead creation of channel marketing strategies and project plans.
- Establish executive level relationships through trust, rapport, and empathy.
Advocate for products, features, and service models at Google.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.