At Amedisys whether we’re caring for patients directly or supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional, clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and families every day.
Home health and hospice is an ever-evolving environment where you reap the rewards of your commitment on a team that inspires you to go big and deliver beyond expectations.
If you’re looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
What You Will Do
As an account executive you will build and maintain professional relationships with key referral sources. In this role, you will generate patient referrals by helping physicians and referral sources understand the benefit of quality patient care at home. You will serve as a “patient advocate,” following the patients referred and working with the clinicians through a team based approach along with the referring clinician to ensure quality outcomes. As an account executive you will develop strategic plans to successfully manage and grow accounts and market share.
- Forecast needs, set priorities and execute business strategy
- Set and achieve goals for sales revenues.
- Meet with and present the benefits of patient care at home to physicians and other referral sources in the medical community.
- Grow market share by obtaining referrals and increased participation in the Amedisys program.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team.
- Regularly meets and informs the operational team, clinical team, and business development team of new patient referrals and receives updates regarding the referred patients.
- Must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with one (1+) year successful experience in healthcare, business development, or related industry.
- Successful previous experience in business development, outreach or healthcare related role.
- Experience in Home Health or healthcare business development.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.