The Account Manager/Telecom maintains and expands relationships with the customer base. The Account Manager is responsible for understanding customer needs, customer advocacy, and achieving sales quota and retention objectives. The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer base.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
· Set up and maintain a proper CRM system for the company.
· Meets targets for profitable sales volume and retention objectives in assigned account base.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Accountability and Performance Measures:
· Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts.
· Meets assigned expectations for retention.
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
· Telecommunications experience is preferred
· 2-10 years of previous Account Management/Sales experience
· Ability to produce a high volume of outbound calls (no cold calling)
· Able to communicate complex concepts
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated, driven and personable individual
· Able to understand customer needs and identify new opportunities within customer base
· Able to work in a fast paced, agile team environment
· Excellent Phone Etiquette
· Strong Interpersonal Skills (Friendly Outgoing Personality)
· Quick learner
· Be adaptive to constant change
· Passion for technology
· Works well within a team environment
· Excellent Business Acumen
· Experience with a CRM system
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,222.00 – $89,685.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- account management for tech or telecom: 1 year (Required)
- CRM software: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.