Manage day to day responsibilities of key accounts with team members. Provide an optimal customer experience by having a deep understanding of the company’s multimedia solutions.
- Provide support to AE on post-sale activity including campaign implementation, maintenance and review.
- Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business; this responsibility includes maintenance of client schedules on television and online in addition to implementation of special projects and promotions.
- Works in tandem with AE, Marketing Director, Research Director and Creative Services to support client needs.
- Attends sales meetings and training to obtain sales, product and process information and keep abreast of company products and services to articulate to client, when appropriate.
- Partners with designated Account Executives in identifying new/incremental revenue based on campaign results.
- Assists designated Account Executives with maintenance of contracts, generating avails, traffic, make-goods, collections and overall customer service.
- Regular tracking of client audience delivery using ComScore ratings and digital fulfillment. Communication of delivery to clients.
- Coordinates with sales assistant to set up new customer accounts, contracts, order entry and revisions. Checks for accuracy.
- Able to make decisions and solve problems independently to support customer needs.
- Self-motivation and willingness to work as a team player are essential attributes. Creativity, flexibility, and ability to change with our industry are also keys to success.
- Successful campaign implementation.
- Successful campaign maintenance.
- Strong inter-office, inter-department relations.
- Increased number of campaign reviews.
- Increased number of AE appointments.
- Increased client satisfaction.
- Minimum 2 years of account engagement in a professional, fast paced sales environment.
- Ability to work effective as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Ability to effectively solve problems.
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Position requires strong written and verbal skills, as well as strong organization and time management.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Sales, Media – Journalism – Newspaper
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.