Are you both a technologist and an entrepreneur? Are you an experienced account manager that knows how to sell technical solutions? And want to work with an amazing team that consistently delivers top-notch creative and technical solutions to IT & marketing teams at small to mid-large size companies. If so, read on!
Who we are:
Based in Seattle, WA and working with clients across the globe, S9 Digital believes that digital is something you are, not something you do. We promise to leave our clients more nimble, more resilient, and more digital than we found them. We don’t sell one-size-fits-all products. We honestly and systematically build digital capabilities and platforms that foster authentic, impactful connections with the people and systems that matter most.
What we need:
This role requires the perfect mix of being a brilliant technologist and a deep appreciation for how technology drives business value. You will have the ability to architect solutions by mapping client business problems to end-to-end technology solutions that we deliver. Demonstrated ability to engage senior level decision makers in digital business solutions is a must.
The Account Manager is a key enabler for S9 Digital’s business development team as you jointly pursue opportunities to bring S9 Digital solutions to market. In this role, you will drive S9 Digital’s market expansion. You will focus on leveraging our digital workplace technologies and your ability to build solutions that address business productivity and challenges. With your creative and critical thinking ability you will solve our clients real-world business problems of the present and the future. To be successful, you will exhibit strong leadership qualities necessary for building trust with clients and our solutions. You will partner with our agile team to drive client success by providing practical guidance on project delivery and regularly communicate project status with clients. You will be a key member of our sales unit to professionally represent S9 Digital’s delivery and digital transformation solutions that drive our core business to reach both short-term and long-term goals. In addition, you will assist in creating sales assets that clearly communicate our value proposition to technical decision makers.
What you’ll do:
The role will include generating new business, growing existing accounts and following up on inbound leads related to our core digital solutions. You will be surrounded by talented, sophisticated and creative colleagues who will help you convert new accounts.
Business Development team members play a significant role in any business, and at S9 Digital, you’ll be the hub of all the action as the Account Manager.
What you need:
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with CTOs, CIOs, Development leaders, C-level executives, or CMOs, often at mid-sized companies.
- Have a repeatable process for selling to new businesses and growing existing.
- Do consultative selling and diagnose client needs, then create plans with the S9 Digital team that will help the client meet their business objectives.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree; all majors considered, advanced degrees welcomed, technical degrees a bonus
- A proven track record of driving and closing business or enterprise deals.
- Ideally possess 5+ years of consultative inside or outside sales experience in a consultative, B2B environment.
- Thrive when influencing C-level executives and other sophisticated technical buying group(s) across both IT and business units.
- Lead qualification for leads and sales opportunities.
- Strong technical aptitude. Being a prior developer or technical person a bonus.
- Passion and commitment for customer success.
- Strong time management skills with stellar follow through skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Be a strong and powerful verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High level of maturity and judgment to represent the firm and client in a polished, intelligent manner.
- A consistent overachiever of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record.
- Interactive and digital experience
- Experience on both the client and agency side is a plus
- Very good understanding of new emerging technologies and leading trends by staying informed & abreast on technology developments from an Industry perspective
- Experience with solution sales experience selling systems development
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.