Base Salary plus commission.
iKrusher is one of the leading brands of vape technology hardware. The HQ is in Los Angeles, California, and includes an R&D center in its facility. The research labs we own assure that the crusher is fully capable and equipped to handle specific OEM & ODM projects with the most innovative, and the latest technology. At iKrusher, we believe in honesty, simplicity, and transparency. Our goal is to ensure customer satisfaction.
Account Manager with a “hunter mentality” to join our Professional Sales Teams and to actively seek out and engage customer prospects at our newly opened
Arizona branch location in a call center environment.
- Regularly present, promote, and fulfill the sales of company products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, social media, and meetings with cannabis manufacturers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, and track sales, and status reports.
- Reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Sell, deliver, and take orders for company products.
- Generally, and regularly (as defined by more than half the time), meets with customers outside of the company’s normal place of business.
- Conduct promotional work outside of the office prospecting, working at trade shows, and engaging in sales activities.
- Perform any other job duties as required.
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years as an account manager/sales representative with inside sales.
- Proven work experience of 2+ years in outbound calling, social media, and prospecting.
- Work experience as a Lead Inside Sales Representative of 1-2 years is a plus.
- Account management and relationship-building experience are preferred.
- Punctuality and reliable transportation are required.
- Knowledge of the medical and recreational vape industry is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Base salary (paid hourly) plus commission earned on every sale with no cap on overall individual total.
- $80,000 – $90,000 annually – 60% base plus 40% commission.
- Top Sales Representatives’ commissions range from $10,000 – $20,000 per month.
- Commission earned monthly on every paid invoice.
- Bonus Eligible.
- Weekly sales incentives.
- Existing house accounts will be provided after 1 month.
- Health, Dental, and Vision 1st of the month after 60 days.
- Sick leave begins accruing at the time of hire.
- Eligible for company matched 401K plan after 90 days of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.