Parkwood Landscape Maintenance
Large Commercial Landscape Maintenance company is looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable with excellent customer service and communication skills, comfortable in a busy fast-paced office environment. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, have intermediate computer skills, be professional and reliable. This position works closely with the President, field managers, accounting/manager, and field employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process daily invoicing and bank deposits
- Post customer payments by recording checks, ACHs, and credit card transactions
- Monitor aging for past due accounts, track and resolve outstanding payment issues by contacting customers daily to collect payment
- Perform account reconciliations and provide customer statements monthly
- Responsible for A/R month-end close process
- Provide a high level of customer service through excellent written and verbal communication
- Investigate and resolve customer questions
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Review AR aging for anything that needs to be researched, such as underpayments/overpayments, missing invoices, or misapplied payments
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, or mail
- Assist in process improvements for the accounting department, identify and collaborate on solutions for accounts receivable process deficiencies
- Maintain historical records by scanning and filing documents into the shared drive
- Protect the organization’s values by keeping information confidential
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong math, research skills, and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze data accurately and efficiently.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare concise, logical and grammatically correct documents/reports.
- Internet research.
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability, responsibility, and dependability.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, self-discipline, and self-awareness.
- Ability to structure tasks, establish priorities and set goals.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and multiple tasks.
- Accounts Receivable, 2 years (Required)
- Accounting, 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- United States (Required)
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are following CDC guidelines.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Van Nuys, CA 91406: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounts receivable: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.