LiquidAgents Healthcare, an innovative leader in clinical staffing, is looking for a Administrative Assistant.
LiquidAgents Healthcare is seeking people who bring new perspectives and life experiences to our team. We are the most award-winning healthcare staffing firm with results based on the company’s corporate culture, management practices, and overall benefits. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn alongside colleagues who are continually eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then we want you.
Recognized by the media as the next generation of great companies, LiquidAgents Healthcare delivers innovative technology and staffing solutions to our clients nationwide.
This role will be responsible for providing a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
- Manage & coordinate all office vendors
- Schedule office activities
- Maintain employee break room & vending machines
- Check & deliver mail & packages
- Manage & Coordinate Housing for field employees
- Book Travel for internal employees
- Maintain office Phone List & monthly calendar
- Responsible for weekly, monthly & quarterly reports
- Create Profiles for submittal
- Check references of potential candidates
- Provide other assistance & support as assigned
- Previous office experience preferred
- A college degree is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task as well as problem solve
- Must have a fun, energetic, and outgoing personality
- Compensation: Hourly – negotiable based on experience
- Ability to work a 44 hour work week
The Administrative Assistant role is essential to our overall success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.