11 Alive News, the TEGNA NBC affiliate in Atlanta, GA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Provide administrative support for various departments including News, Marketing and Sales
- Oversee aspects of general office support including copying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Order and manage office supplies, badges, business cards, and PPE as needed
- Help onboard new employees, including preparing I-9 documents and photo ID badges
- Work cooperatively with vendors and suppliers
- Process invoices, and assist with financial reporting as needed
- Plan and coordinate internal meetings/events and parties, including ordering meals and catering
- Make travel arrangements for employees such as booking flights, cars, hotel and restaurant reservations
- Help leadership team prepare reports and presentations
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- 5 years’ experience providing administrative support to a medium-sized organization. College degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the technical aptitude to learn new system
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-starter who can think critically, make sound decisions, and follow through on projects/tasks with little or no supervision
- Ability to understand the needs of different departments (news, finance, engineering, etc.) and support each effectively
- Strong attention to detail and organization with the ability to track multiple projects and deadlines
- Positive, ‘get it done’ approach to the role
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Admin – Clerical, Human Resources, Media – Journalism – Newspaper
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.