Father Factor Inc
Position Summary: Reports to the Program Manager of the Cure Program. The Administrative Assistant will provide day to day assistance to program staff to help aid in the successful implementation of the Cure the Streets Program.
- Administrative Specialists are expected to work 40 hours per week.
- Administrative Specialists are required to submit all paperwork on a weekly basis.
- Administrative Specialists are required to support Site Managers and team members with clerical tasks.
- Answer and direct all calls to the appropriate staff.
- Reply to email, telephone, and face to face inquiries about the program.
- Organize and update monthly schedule of activities for Cure Project Team
- Call, text, and email team members regarding meetings, appointments, and scheduled activities.
- Prepare documents for staff supervision and team meetings.
- Manage employee time and attendance system.
- Assist staff with collecting and entering data into the program database daily.
- Assist in completion of program reports.
- Schedule and confirm meetings with community stakeholders including businesses, community organizations, and government entities.
- Attend all meetings and outreach events as assigned.
- Maintain electronic and manual filing system.
- General Office management: order office supplies and equipment, clean office space, refresh essential documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma equivalent or higher
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Excellent organizational skills
· Possess excellent customer service skills
· Ability to handle sensitive material in a confidential manner
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of Assigned Target Area
· Valid DC driver’s license, insurance, and good driving record
· No pending criminal cases or prior convictions for domestic violence (within 10 years) or prior convictions for sexual assault or child abuse.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $41,200.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, DC 20002: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.