West Coast University
Under direct supervision, the Admissions Advisor is responsible for prospective student entrance process of the campus Admissions department with an emphasis on customer service. Gathers information on students, pre-screens, and pre-qualifies potential students. Performs routine clerical, office, and data entry tasks. Provides excellent customer service to prospective and enrolled students in accordance with the mission and purpose of the university. This position will support online programs and is a remote opportunity.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruits and enrolls qualified applicants into programs of study beneficial to the students’ career objectives and academic needs in an efficient and supportive manner utilizing sales and marketing techniques.
- Establishes relationships with prospective students primarily through voice to voice communication followed by email and electronic outreach.
- Understands and conforms to the university’s philosophy of truly caring about students. Empathizes with prospective and enrolled students with professionalism and respect.
- Learns and maintains specific program knowledge, program objectives, enrollment process, requirements, and content offered by the university in order to make a complete and factual presentation to prospective students and other interested parties.
Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of up to two years’ experience in a counseling or marketing related environment required.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Experience with data entry and multi-line phone aptitude.
- Experience with reception and telephone techniques.
- Experience working with online programs a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.