The Division of Physician Assistant Studies is seeking applicants for an Admissions Coordinator. This is a fulltime, benefitted position located at our Scholar Plaza campus in Leesburg, VA.
The Admissions Coordinator implements and coordinates admissions tasks throughout three steps in the admissions process:
- Contact/Inquiry/Recruitment/General admissions operation
- Application management and data analysis
- The Admissions Coordinator will also be the primary liaison between the Division and program alumni.
- The Admissions Coordinator will also provide general administrative support to the Division of Physician Assistant Studies as needed
- Education: High school diploma required. An associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an office setting. With experience in academic, healthcare or comparable setting preferred.
- Special skills: Working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications including word processing, email, electronic spreadsheets, and databases.
How to Apply:
The complete application will include a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references.
**Note: A pre-employment background check, as well as a satisfactory driving record, will be required as a condition of hire.
Shenandoah University is committed to enriching its educational experience and culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff. All candidates are strongly encouraged to include a statement in their cover letters addressing ways in which they may be able to contribute to that commitment.
Shenandoah University values the unique and diverse perspectives of individuals and communities locally and globally and seeks to foster mutual understanding in an inviting community where individuals are welcome and respected. The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or on any other basis protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.