At Deloitte you’ll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you’ll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist Customer and Sales Operations pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte’s collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients’ challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP’s newest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
Industrial Products & Construction
The Industrial Products & Construction sector is undergoing rapid advances in supply chain management, advanced analytics capabilities, Smart Buildings, and Industry 4.0 innovation. While currently serving the vast majority of Industrial Products and Construction Fortune 500 companies, we work towards aggressive revenue growth goals over the next 3-5 years. We are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data in collaboration with Deloitte’s Offering Portfolios
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant SAP consulting or industry experience within SAP Finance
- Minimum of 4 years within Aerospace & Defense industry
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Participation in all phases of at least 4 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Technical or functional lead on at least 2 full-lifecycle implementations
- Demonstrated ability to lead discussions with Clients, SAP, SAP Partners, Developers, and Architects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 50%, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience leading pre-sales, proposal, and RFPs
- Solid understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework and related business processes
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Experience with developing eminence, thoughtware and point-of-view materials
- Experience delivering projects using Agile Methodology
- Greenfield implementation experience
- Master’s degree
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.