Socially Elite Marketing LLC
Affiliate and Influencer Partnership Manager Job Description
Socially Elite Marketing
Socially Elite Marketing is a top tier Influencer and Affiliate Marketing agency that is growing at a rapid rate and is seeking top talent to join our team. We are a small team that has built an extraordinary culture that’s far more relaxed than the normal corporate environment. We are seeking a highly motivated, high energy, positive, Affiliate and
Influencer Partnership Manager to work directly with our top clients and ensure the growth of their affiliate and influencer programs.
This position is absolutely vital to the success of our brand. The Affiliate and Influencer
Partnership Manager is responsible for achieving revenue tied goals, strategizing campaigns, and finding the right affiliate and influencer partners for our clients brands that can help scale their businesses. A successful candidate for this position is highly self motivated, thinks like a business owner, can confidently manage many moving parts, and is fluent in the language of daily KPI driven activities.
We are a company that has just passed its 2 year mark and has no signs of slowing down. We are a small team of 8 and are seeking people who are looking to grow with us for the long haul.
Why would you want to work with Socially Elite Marketing?:
- We care deeply about our team. If you show up for us, we will show up for you.
Our CEO is big on culture and ensuring that everyone is on the same page.
- We ONLY work with brands that we truly believe in and that operate for a good cause. Our partners are mainly health and wellness along with a handful of tactical/survival brands.
- We provide you with all the tools that you need to succeed. Continued training, daily catch ups with your direct supervisor, and an open dialogue with your supervisor.
- We provide time off, break times, etc. We have found that the more relaxed our team is, the more productive they are.
- We are about positive change and growth, not just numbers and dollar signs.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop key email affiliate partnerships. This is 60% of the role.
- Develop key influencer relationships for our partnered brands. This is 40% of the role.
- Have excellent sales skills. Although this is not a sales position, the skills and mentality translates well.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The Affiliate and
Influencer Partnership Manager should be a master communicator by every expression of the term.
- Ethics are absolutely essential for this position. We only want people who have a strong moral compass and ethical code.
Influencer Recruitment & Strategy:
- Conduct email affiliate & influencer market research and identify key partners.
- Develop outreach strategies to recruit new email affiliates and influencers to join the roster of Socially Elite Marketing.
- Become a master negotiator determining fair pricing for email affiliates and influencers.
- Conduct onboarding, training and troubleshooting for all new email affiliates and influencers.
- Responsible for constantly seeking out new ecosystems of email affiliates.
- Existing email affiliate and influencer book of business in the health and wellness space.
- Experience using Clickbank and Grin or similar softwares.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CTR, CPA, EPC, CPM, etc
- Excellent overall computer skills, proficient in Gmail, Zoom, Google Suite, and other programs.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- 1+ years experience working in the influencer marketing industry (preferred)
- 1+ years experience with email affiliates, publisher and advertiser relationships
- 1+ years experience working for an influencer agency (or affiliate network) running an influencer channel, or directly managing affiliate and influencer campaigns (preferred)
- 1+ years experience in Direct Response Marketing.
- 1+ years experience in sales
- Mentally and emotionally capable of handling a high value role.
- Highly organized and can adapt to any situation.
- Thinking outside of the box and coming up with new ways to find partners.
- Capable of negotiating large deals ranging from $5,000-$30,000.
- Highly Persuasive.
- Positive and fun to be around.
- Not easily discouraged.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Commanding of attention when you walk into a room.
- Confident in your ability to think like a business owner and manage the department as if it were your own money.
- Capable of working 100% remote work with the occasional business conference to help recruit more partners.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
No additional Covid-19 precautions required.
- Affiliate Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Influencer Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.