Chick-fil-A - Cotswold
Team Members who work in our Drive Thru serve guests by taking and fulfilling orders, maintaining a clean environment, as well as maintaining our high standards of customer service.
Team Members in our Heart of House (Our Kitchen) serve guests by preparing fresh food, maintaining our high standards of food safety.
Our store is open Monday- Saturday.
We are currently hiring for these shifts: 3-6pm, 4-8pm, 5-9pm, 5-9:45pm.
- Competitive pay
- Free Break food
- Uniform is provided
- Opportunities for College Scholarships
- Always closed on Sundays
- Flexible scheduling
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Available to work a minimum of 10-12 hours a week (All Part Time positions work from 3-4 hour shifts)
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Must have reliable transportation
- Make emotional connections with guests
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Restaurant Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Ability to stand for several hours, lift up to 50 lbs, utilize ladders
To apply text “COW” to
Apply online: www.zippyapp.com/biz/cotswoldcfa
ZippyApp is the Common Employment Application for online and mobile that allows you to apply for jobs with one click, and is being accepted at a growing number of businesses each day.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.