Degy Booking International, Inc.
The Agent Assistant position will report directly to Senior agents at the company. Learning on the job, the Agent Assistant will spend approximately 18 months training as an assistant. The goal is for this individual to learn and digest all elements related to the job of a booking agent (first 6 months), perform supervised tasks of a booking agent (second 6 months) and then develop an active book of clients while booking shows independently (third 6 months). At the successful completion of the timeline, the Agent Assistant will transition into the role as a full-time commission-based booking agent. Alternatively, the passion and skillset of the individual may also suit them best for other positions within the company, which may also be considered.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
· Handling heavy telephone calls (inbound and outbound), emails, and other forms of communication to potential buyers, current clients, agencies, managers, and the like;
· Assisting and supporting all working needs of a Senior Agent including the preparation of offer sheets, proposals, research, and more;
· Creating outgoing requisitions and RFPs along with pitching clients;
· Participating and overseeing lead generation initiatives;
· Booking and contracting shows;
· Inputting data consistently into the database system and researching new data and leads (this may involve extensive online work and research);
· Traveling to events, conferences/conventions, or meetings;
· Designing materials, decks, and pitch materials to accumulate new business leads;
· Oversee lead generation teams and participate in meetings related to such;
· Coach and administer projects with the intern staff dedicated to the CEO’s desk;
· General office related duties.
Candidates should be a confident, outgoing, driven individual with good communication skills. Must have solid phone skills, strong organizational skills, and a willingness to participate right from the start. Should be comfortable with the internet, social media, and other online platforms. Must know how to navigate work, excel, powerpoint, outlook, canva, and other Microsoft Office 365 suite programs. Individuals should be able to work remotely in a business environment, but with a comfortable, laid back demeanor. Hours will be long and demanding as the agent assistant will be dedicated to the business needs of the Senior Agent to whom the person is reporting. Travel will be required to support events and develop relationships at both meetings, conventions, and live events.
$36,500.00 Annual Salary
– Opportunities for bonuses based on performance.
– Salary levels revisited for increase based on performance.
– Qualification into the company’s pension program after required time served.
– Ample vacation time.
– General work expenses covered (office wifi, computer, travel).
– Cell phone covered through company phone plan.
– Remote (home based) working environment.
– Opportunity to travel.
– Flexible but long & dedicated work hours.
Approximately September 1, 2022 (flexible for the selected candidate).
This is a mobile/work-from-home position. All Degy employees (including agents and support teams) work independently and remotely from their home market. However, they are prepared to travel at any time.
Formed 25 years ago, DEGY is a forward-thinking, well-established entertainment conglomerate with 20 staff members working across five different companies. DEGY comprises several music, entertainment and travel companies across its portfolio. They include:
* Degy Booking International, its worldwide booking agency responsible for 3,000 events annually. The company operates primarily in the college, military, festival, PAC, sports and corporate markets. In addition to exclusively representing 100+ acts & dance events, the company is one of the largest talent-buying agencies in the world for national music artists, comedians, speakers and celebrities.
* Degy World, its virtual business which operates an active metaverse platform.
* Degy Consulting Services, its entertainment consulting firm.
* Sponsored Tours, LLC, its sponsorship and brand-based touring business.
* Ignite Cruises, LLC, its travel and cruise company developing and executing destination events and vacations.
DEGY provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DEGY complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,500.00 per year
- Flexible spending account
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.