The role of the Manager of Air Import is responsible for providing high level of support and supervision to Air Import department by managing the daily activities of the import team. Manager of Air Import will lead all functional aspects of day-to-day operations to ensure ongoing process improvement, efficiency and performance per the corporate objectives, strategy, and plans. The Manager of Air Import will report to the General Manager of Import Operations and have a direct reporting relationship as well as supervisory responsibilities of Air Import in NYC Office.
- Supervise Air Import operations activities
- Responsible for proper processing of import shipments
- Research and resolve problems on import shipments
- Assist in identifying and improving service and operations related issues in a station, including on-time delivery, accurate and timely data entry, etc.
- Assist in auditing and researching service performance issues and develop recommendations for improvements
- Perform accounting tasks such as billing
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.