Aisling Irish Community and Cultural Center
990 McLean Avenue, Yonkers NY 10704
AICC is now hiring a Social Media and Development Officer. As part of a growing, dynamic team, you will be instrumental in supporting the growth and development of programs in Irish Culture, Social Services, Senior Programs and Youth Development in a community setting.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Implement an effective, cohesive messaging strategy across social media platforms, E-communications and website for all program areas
- Conceptualize and create online fundraising appeals
- Create print materials
- Represent AICC at networking opportunities
- Support committee co-chairs and volunteers in producing annual fundraising events and community events
- Track donations and Issue letters of acknowledgement
- Maintain donor database & take the lead on implementing Salesforce use team wide
- Work with the Executive Director to Support grant research, applications and reporting
- Self-starter that enjoys completing independent projects while working as a team member
- Eager to provide service to the community while interacting with a wide range of groups and individuals
- Professional, flexible and available to work occasional evenings and/or weekend days as needed.
- Familiar with organizational aspects of event planning including set-ups and break-downs.
- Knowledge of the following or similar: Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media Platforms, WordPress, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Canva, FoundationSearch
- Experience with budgets in a non profit setting is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, speaking, and writing skills
- High-level of competency with Microsoft Office Suite, data management and research tools
- Understanding of budgeting and database management.
- Experience in a nonprofit setting.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. AICC offers generous benefits including paid time off, holidays, sick days, personal days, and health insurance. Work authorization, COVID-19 vaccination and references are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yonkers, NY 10704: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Fundraising: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.