New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in media analytics, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting, or financial analysis.
- Experience using search engine marketing, website analytics platforms, and brand analysis techniques (e.g., upper funnel analysis).
Experience using SQL or other programming/scripting languages (e.g., R, Python, C++, etc.) to extract and manipulate data.
- Experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Experience with spreadsheet software and presentation applications.
- Ability to analyze datasets and translate them to actionable insights.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop solutions for client business and marketing challenges while also uncovering opportunities, particular in the app ecosystem.
- Act as an industry advocate and analyst to find key industry trends. Consult with clients on opportunities associated with trends and potential business impact.
- Advise client partners on methodologies for marketing and media analytics, measurement, and attribution.
- Present findings and recommendations to executive client leadership.
- Partner with internal and external product, research, data, and measurement teams to bring full analytical capabilities to customers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.