Work you’ll do
As an Application Manager in our Human Services Transformation group you will:
- Oversee the health and maintenance of mission critical health and human services benefit systems that serve some of the most vulnerable people across the nation
- Inform and manage the enhancement of these systems as program policies change, operational procedures evolved and technology requirements update
- Lead an application team consisting of track leads, business analysts, system analysts, developers, testers and other system support staff operating these important systems day to day
- Have responsibility for the end to end SDLC process for the maintenance and/or enhancement of health and humans services systems
- Have direct interaction with management and/or executive level client stakeholders where you will be in a unique position to solve their most complex business challenges with creative, innovative solutions enabled by these systems
- Have prior experience or passion for Gov’t Health & Human Services such as: Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, Child Care subsidies, Long Term Supports and Services, Child Support, Child Welfare Housing/Rental Subsidies or Unemployment Assistance.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This role must have a minimum of six (6) years of SDLC experience and a minimum of three (3) years of experience managing and leading teams
- 3+ years experience facilitating requirements and design meetings (or equivalent facilitation experience with other SLDC or systems maintenance meetings)
- 3+ years experience creating system implementation and/or maintenance work plans or schedules and managing to those workplans or schedules (including status tracking and reporting)
- 2+ years experience with risk and issue identification and mitigation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Able to work in a hybrid work environment consisting of primarily remote work, up to 40% travel and occasional local office meetings.
- Prior State government experience
- Experience with health and human service programs such as Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, Child Care, Child Welfare, Long Term Supports and Services, Child Support
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.