We are always looking for highly motivated, energetic, and talented individuals to join our team. Our growing company provides a highly collaborative work environment with a diverse team of professionals, each with their own unique skill set. eCIFM committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer Competitive Salary, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Unlimited PTO, and Stock Options. If you are interested in a career with us, please send your resume to [email protected]
Location: Remote USA
eCIFM Solutions Inc. is a world class software reseller, mobile applications developer, and service provider of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) to a wide range of corporations, educational institutions, and Federal, State, and Local government agencies. We specialize in successfully implementing IWMS solutions from IBM Tririga and iOFFICE based on a thorough analysis of our clients’ needs, industries, and best practices.
The Applications Developer will be responsible for complex requirements analysis, solution design, product configuration, implementation, and customization of the TRIRIGA software, an Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) solution to meet the clientele requirements.
Document unique business customer requirements
- Perform Data Mapping, Design, and document data migration processes for existing content
Install and Configure base IWMS software
- CAD Integrator / AutoCAD
- Develop system configuration and customization specifications including user interfaces, business object definition and corresponding data structures, functional workflows, and custom JAVA modules.
- Install and upgrade server software and install/configure Database Management System (DBMS), Application, Web Servers, and Oracle/SQL Databases.
- Perform object migration of customizations to QA (Quality Assurance) and Production platforms.
Develop and modify IWMS software applications to meet customer requirements.
- Modify existing software to meet customer requirements and resolve software issues to improve application performance. Develop, program, and test the software application to meet the projects’ performance and interface requirements. Expand or modify system to improve workflow.
- Troubleshoots system environments and manage technical action logs to resolve bugs/issues with Database Management System (DBMS) software and provide outage resolution support, monitor for recurring database issues, and maintain database to ensure data integrity.
- Manage, monitor and troubleshoot servers running the software. Apply database best practices, including troubleshooting skills and experience to ensure that Enterprise data is always available to systems and customers
- Develops necessary patches to affect database changes and requirements.
Support IWMS systems operations
- Perform routine backup; and recovery as necessary; Monitor performance, adjust system parameters to optimize; Perform problem resolution and troubleshooting
- Review and analyze computer performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Implement database strategies and solutions and provide software development support for software development/ applications.
- Maintains a technical level of knowledge for all supported systems. This includes expertise in utilities, operating systems, and system management.
Support customer end user
Provide users with assistance solving software related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.