Star Pro Security Patrol Inc
ARMED Officers Needed
Due to our continued expansion Star Pro Security Patrol Inc. is currently seeking well-qualified Armed Security Officers for Security Patrol services in San Diego & Oceanside
Looking to fill ALL SHIFTS.
- Full-Time Positions $19/HR DOE
- Must be 21yrs+ with Guard Card & Firearm Permit
Let’s jump on a call to discuss available job opportunities. To schedule a 15 min phone interview go to https://apply.starprosecurity.careers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Higher Than Average Pay
- Advanced in-house training
ABOUT PRO STAR SECURITAS
Star Pro Security Patrol is an industry-leading full-service provider of security and risk mitigation services and training.
Our company is a certified WOSB and is built on over 30 years of Law enforcement experience and over 15 years combined Private security experience.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Communicate by use of Tracktik Guard Tour
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a current and valid Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Security Officer and fire arm License issued by the State of California
- The more experience and certifications as a Security Professional the better. Calm, Cool and collective is a major plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deescalate
- Willing to work alone in areas inhabited by the homeless population.
- Must be at least 21 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated if prior military
- A DMV driving record print out with satisfactory driving record is required in order to schedule an interview.
- Must bring into interview your re-qualification paperwork for your weapon.
Physical Requirements and Environment: Outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat.
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing and able to with confidence to possibly make an (citizen’s arrest) Proper handcuffing techniques a must.
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
*after 30 days of employment with no call offs, being on time and no write ups, you will receive a $100 fuel card bonus.
Star Pro Security Patrol Inc. is currently seeking well-qualified armed Security Officers for Security Static services. Stand up patrolling station position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- Guard Card (Required)
- Firearms License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.