If you’re looking to grow in the world of fine art logistics and you have a passion for it, then we just may have the perfect role for you!
We are seeking talented and driven Art Handler to join our organization. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic professional with a flawless attention to detail, excellent communication skills along with the ability to provide world-class service to our exclusive clientele. The ideal candidate must understand exceptional customer service and must have a track record exuding such understanding. Additionally as part of our “new normal” we have established new health and safety policies that we expect all employees to adhere to which include: daily temperature readings/wellness check, practicing social distancing, frequent hand sanitizing and wearing personal protective gear.
- Ideal candidates have at least 2 years of previous experience.
- Thorough knowledge of procedures and materials used for art packing, art installation/de-installation, rigging, gantry, wrapping, and transport.
- Knowledge of inventory control practices & procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, execute detailed paperwork, and ability to work closely with high end clients.
- A considerate knowledge in art history and/or production, fabrication, and carpentry is a plus.
- Weekly Pay: Salary based on experience.
- Direct Deposit.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage.
- Basic Life Insurance & Long Term Disability.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer in that our policy, in accordance with Federal and State laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender, marital status or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.