A Specialist Leader at Deloitte leverages deep subject matter knowledge in an area of interest to manage and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large cross industry clients. A Specialist Leader contributes to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop “thoughtware” and “point-of-view” documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 6 years of experience managing large technology engagements
- 6+ years in providing advisory and implementation expertise to clients including use case and business case development for disruptor based analytics including:
- Analytics Strategy
- AI solutions
- Cognitive Computing
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Technologies
- Cloud Computing solutions
- Analytical Modeling & Visualization
- Natural Language Processing,
- Tools including – SPSS, R, Apache Spark/MLlib, Apache Mahout or other Open Source Tools; Qlik suite of products, Tableau etc.
- At least 2 years of experience working with SparkCognition, Expert System, Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Numenta, Deepmind, CognitiveScale, CustomerMatrix, IPSoft, Pega, Salesforce Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon Web Services/Sagemaker, and common open source scripting languages
- At least 6 months experience working with Amazon Lex or IPSoft Amelia
- 2 years of experience designing and implementing proof of concept execution to prove the value of Cognitive Computing use cases, solution outline and design of Disruptive Analytics solutions
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 50% Monday thru Friday (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.