Anna Balkan Jewelry and Gifts
Are you a fellow creative person with great sales skills?
If you love interacting with people, and have a passion for fashion styling or interior design, Anna Balkan Jewelry and Gift store in Norcross GA is looking for an experienced retail sales associate to join our small team. We specialize is handmade art, jewelry and gifts and have been in business for 12 years.
Full-time or Part-time options available.
Our ideal candidate loves all things colorful, loves fashion, connects easily with people, who is a creative person with upbeat positive energy, self motivated, and reliable.
When customers talk about my store, they always say “I love your employees and I love your jewelry”, always in that order, so having right people work here is most important and I am looking for that great positive person to join our team.
- Build relationships with customers and assist them with their jewelry styling and gifting needs
- Maintain merchandising standards across the store and keep it look beautiful and happy
- Meet and exceed sales targets – and get rewarded with merit-based bonuses and perks
- Assist with our social media marketing projects
20-30 hours a week (full-time option is also available)
- 2 years relevant retail experience. Small boutique work experience preferred.
- An eye for fashion/personal styling, interest and genuine excitement about jewelry
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, delegate and organize
- Upbeat and energetic, with positive attitude and a desire to make others look and feel beautiful!
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and minor holidays, be available for shifts during a week (11-6pm). Must be able to physically lift up to 20 pounds and climb medium ladder.
Additional Responsibilities (optional, if interested):
-Photography support: assisting with in-house product photoshoots, editing photos and working on marketing campaigns
-Social Media support: using various social media forums (Instagram, Pinterest, FB, Live), assist with boosting brand recognition and exposure
-Research: help grow business via research in social media trends and tools, latest color/style trends
-Writing: help with content on website, social media, and blogs
We are looking forward to reading your application.
NOTE: You will receive an assessment once you apply, please complete when applying for this job. I realize it’s 10 min, but would much appreciate your help.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
We are wearing masks (optional), disinfect retail space, and use hand sanitizers on clients and ourselves.
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.