IDEA Lab Kids- Spring Branch
IDEA Lab Kids- Spring Branch is now starting the process to locate FUN, QUALIFIED, and DEPENDABLE Summer camp counselors.
Camp would be from June 6th, 2022- to August 12th, 2022- with the opportunity to be offered a position in our Fall 2022 programs if interested.
This position is for someone who has experience working with children ages 4-10 (school teacher, child care teacher, afterschool teacher, etc- someone who can follow and implement curriculum and have strong classroom management skills)
- Instructors are responsible for teaching IDEA Lab Kids STEAM-based curriculum- very easy to follow. Will be given, instructions do not have to create on their own. Topics would be cooking, art, and science.
- Responsible for emergency procedures (as needed).
- Responsible for helping to maintain a clean and organized environment
- Responsible for building strong and positive relationships with children
- Must be able to pass a background check and fingerprinting
- Reliable transportation
- Dependable attendance- must be able to work between the hours of 8:15 a.m-3:15 p.m. Monday- Friday- no expectations.
Other Key Attributes:
- Enjoys being with, engaging, and adapting to children
- Positive attitude
- Strong decision making, classroom management skills, and preparation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview
- Please explain any professional working experience you have working with children ages 4 to 10 years?
- “Are you committed to working Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:15 a.m-3:15 p.m? Do you understand absence and tardiness will not be accepted.
- “In certain situations we would have opportunities where you can earn extra hours between the hours of 7:30 a.m-8:15 a.m and/or 3:15 p.m-6:30 p.m. Would be interested in such opportunities?
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.