JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
We are seeking an Executive Director for the PEG’s New York office. This role will source and underwrite private equity secondary investments, help build and lead a team of dedicated secondary investment professionals, and contribute to the broader PEG platform.
- Leading deal teams through the sourcing, due diligence and monitoring of private equity secondary investments
- Managing all aspects of the transaction, including deal selection, pricing analysis, negotiation and execution
- Training and managing Vice Presidents and Associates through the entire investment life cycle
- Developing an ability to consistently represent PEG in the investment community including at annual meetings, conferences, and other events
- Playing a significant role in business development and fundraising discussions involving the secondary investment strategy
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Business Administration (or related field) preferred
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing and leading multiple secondary investments per year and directly managing several secondary intermediary relationships
- Minimum 12 years of relevant industry experience, including private equity secondary investing, advisory, financial analysis, investment banking/M&A, or strategic consulting
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Willingness to work effectively in a team environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.