Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community.
Become a Rite Aid Asset Protection Investigator, today!
As an Asset Protection Investigator, you protect Rite Aid company and store assets by enforcing Loss Prevention policies and procedures. Your purpose is to prevent and reduce losses in collaboration with local law enforcement.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You have an innate need to find answers where they aren’t obvious.
You love to be orderly and organized.
You project a sense of urgency, without a sense of panic.
You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
Day-in-the-Life of an Asset Protection Investigator:
- Observe, investigate, and attempt to deter criminal acts in assigned store location(s).
- Build cases on repeat offenders and communicate with the Organized Retail Crime team in order to provide evidence to local, state, or federal law enforcement.
- Detain dishonest customers and make law enforcement referrals when necessary and safe.
- Identify Internal theft and work closely with Regional Asset Protection Leader (RAPL) to resolve.
- Review, analyze, and audit Point of Sale (POS) transactions via exception tools and programs (EBR, POS Synchronization, CPR, SBI, Inventory Build, and communication from Store Management, etc.) to identify issues as directed by Asset Protection Regional Leader.
- Prevent internal losses by coaching and providing feedback to store associates on executing internal controls and creating/executing external theft strategies and tactics.
- Assist in training store associates about company policies and procedures, as well as shrink management tactics.
- Assist in executing various company Loss Prevention programs.
- Assist in maintaining the physical security of the store(s) via audits of alarm systems, CCTV, locks, lighting, exterior of premises, and other physical control tactics.
Education and/or Experience
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 6 months of experience previous retail or asset protection experience preferred, but not required.
- 6 months of experience Or equal experience with, law enforcement or military work experience.
- Ability to access reliable and frequent transportation at varying times.
What’s in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Asset Protection Investigator and thrive with us today!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.