Mill Creek Residential
Welcome to Mill Creek! We’re glad you’re here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
The Assistant Community Manager assists the Community Manager in supporting performance standards and maintaining all aspects of community operations. This individual works to develop, empower, and inspire associates to achieve desired business outcomes. The Assistant Manager will be the “Manager on Duty” (MOD) in the absence of the Community Manager. The Assistant Community Manager may assist with scheduling and providing work assignments. This leader will consistently seek improve the sales process through guiding, coaching, and training staff.
- Requires 2 years of progressive responsibility in on-site property management role, or related central office property management experience.
- Champion the Mill Creek Brand Promise, Core Values, Service Standards and Manifesto.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Previous leasing experience preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, plus hands-on experience with Entrata.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws and OSHA requirements.
- Commitment to, and passion for, providing outstanding customer service.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic; such as, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
About Modera Flats
Modera Flats, built in 2015, offers 265 luxuriously designed apartment homes located near one of the top medical centers in the world. Modera Flats is conveniently located within walking distance to some of the top medical center employers in the nation. Our onsite staff take pride in offering outstanding customer service to residents and maintaining a great team.
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.