Life science industry full revenue cycle with depth knowledge of Gross to Net (Required)
Our rapidly growing organization is looking for a Controller to join our team on this exciting journey! This leader will be a hands-on, participative individual responsible for the financial management of IBSA Pharma. This position is responsible for the commercial accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, tax compliance, investments, insurance, and audit functions. The Assistant Controller/Controller will interface with staff, management, senior leadership, auditors, and vendors. Position reports to the CFO & Executive VP of Commercial Operations.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage staff – AP, AR, Billing, Collections, General Ledger.
- Revenue cycle reporting and management
- Improve gross to net reporting and provide timely analytics to proactively manage data and provide insight to Senior Leadership for margin improvement.
- Must be able to set priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Support companies’ long-term growth strategy with entrepreneurial mindset
- Preparation of interim and yearly Financial Statements as well as managing close process.
- Preparation of supporting documentation for year-end audit and tax work.
- Cash Management, Cost Analysis and Expense reporting.
- The Controller alongside the CFO will be responsible for the systems and procedures to ensure proper accounting of the activities within IBSA Pharma.
- Oversight and participation in the posting of accounting entries.
- Monthly reconciliations and account analysis.
- General ledger and sub-ledger’s structure; preparation, analysis, and communication of financial statements.
- Coordination and participation in the annual audit process; oversight and participation in the annual budget process and periodic reporting on results versus budget; managing cash flow and investments and coordinating the relationships with banks; contracts management; federal, state and local tax and regulatory compliance.
- Creative individual that can develop recurring, analytics and reporting for management, assessment of the existing accounting system for improvement opportunities and creating/maintaining documentation.
- Understanding and linking of procurement, contracts management and vendor relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting &/or Finance (Required) (CPA Preferred)
- Life science industry full revenue cycle with depth knowledge of Gross to Net (Required)
- Accounting and or finance: minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Microsoft tools proficiency (Excel/PPT. etc.)
- Experience with SAP (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Ideal candidate has prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Compensation dependent on experience and qualifications
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.