Regency Extended Care is now hiring a dynamic Assistant Director of Nursing, who is committed to providing the best life and care for our residents. Applicants should have strong leadership and supervisory skills. The ADON helps plan, organize, develop, and directs the overall operation of the nursing department to ensure the highest degree of quality resident care in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and standards. If you are looking forward to becoming a part of our team, we would love to meet you!
We are located at 65 Ashburton Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701.
WHY WORK FOR US? BECAUSE WE OFFER:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Scheduling
- Positive Work Environment
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF NURSING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be currently licensed Registered Nurse (RN). Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- Must have strong leadership skills and be able to lead a team of nursing staff, as well as help foster a team atmosphere with the nursing division
- Liaisons with residents, families, support departments, etc. to adequately plan for resident needs
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the facility
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.