Sante of Mesa has an opening or Assistant Director of Nursing, ADON
The Assistant Director of Nursing assists the Director of Nursing in planning, developing, organizing, and implementing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Department.
We offer on-demand pay, you won’t have to wait until payday! View your pay on the Dayforce Wallet app and add it to your Dayforce Card instantly.
Sant offers benefits including mileage reimbursement, insurance (medical/dental/vision – effective 1st of month following hire date/disability/life), PTO/Paid Holiday/401(k) and company match/employee assistance programs/wellness discounts and more!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Assist the Director of Nursing (DON) in the coordination and execution of nursing services, including monitoring and evaluating the outcomes of nursing care.
- May coordinate clinical programs as assigned (i.e. Staff Development Program, Infection Control Program, etc.) and maintain all tracking and reporting systems for the programs.
- Assist the DON in evaluating associate performance, providing feedback, coaching, redirecting, and providing discipline as needed.
- Manage nursing services in response to guest and facility needs. Assist the DON in determining the staffing needs of the nursing department.
- Assist in developing and maintaining nursing objectives, standards of nursing practice, nursing policy and procedures, methods for coordination of nursing services with other guest services.
- Comply with, support and enforce Company policies, involving all safety and infection control procedures.
- Assist the Director of Nursing in all duties and assume responsibilities in their absence, or as requested.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Minimum of one (1) year recent, verifiable experience as a licensed RN.
- Minimum of one (1) year nursing leadership experience acting as a charge nurse, supervisor, manager, or other nursing leadership role.
- Recent licensed experience in LTC/SNF/Rehab required.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Sante requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including booster shots, where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation five (5) days prior to your hire date.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.