Freebirds World Burrito
Freebirds World Burrito is looking for an innovative, out of the box, leader to join our growing team as an Assistant General Manager. Here at Freebirds we are burrito fanatics and are searching for someone alike! Are you searching for a company where you can bring your positive vibes while delivering great food, awesome service, and clean restaurants? If you find yourself constantly looking for new ways to operate a stellar restaurant, are always thinking of the next employee you plan to develop and promote and have a passion for providing Best in Class service; we encourage you to read on!
WHO WE ARE:
If we still have your attention, we assume people are your passion; here at Freebirds our people are our TRIBE. While everyone in our organization is working towards the same common goal (to serve the world’s number one burrito… of course) we are all different. We are foodies, musicians, runners, creators, activist, powerlifters, actors, and every other type of person. We are one family and one TRIBE!
WHAT WE GIVE:
- Competitive wages + quarterly bonuses
- Best in Class career development programs
- Endless growth opportunities
- Get paid everyday with DailyPay
- PTO Plans + 3 holidays off each year
- HSA w/ $1K match per year + 401K investment options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance coverage
- Referral bonuses for Tribe and Management
- Cell phone reimbursement
- FREE BURRITOS!
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- An innovative way of thinking when it comes to hiring and retention
- Knowledge of what it takes to run a successful restaurant; People, Product, Profit
- You are relentless and have the drive to think of creative solutions to various problems
- A passion for providing top notch Best in Class service
- You are welcoming of change and are able to adapt and communicate changes to your Tribe
- The ability to empower those around you to excel at their work
- You foster a team environment; your Tribe works well together and thrive in their role
- Deliver craveable food through recipe adherence, execution, and standards
- Ability to keep up with a high pace workload
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.