Round One Entertainment, Inc.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for the assisting the GM with sales, profits, staffing, image and operation of the store. They will assist with proactively leading the store to ensure achievement of business goals in revenues, expense, profitability, customer satisfaction, inventory shrinkage, and employee morale. Furthermore, the Assistant General Manager will provide customers and employees with outstanding service through friendly, quick, efficient, accurate and safe assistance.
· Assist with the sales and profit projections as outlined by corporate management.
· Assist with meeting and exceeding sales goals through the efficient execution of Company policies and procedures.
· Assist with supervise department managers to ensure they are in compliance with established store policies and procedures.
· Assisting with providing operational and customer service training for store employees at all levels.
· Assist with investigating employee issues with assistance from Human Resources & resolving escalated issues
· Maintain confidential information related to employee, company, & store topics.
· Assist with holding weekly staff meetings with department managers to discuss and resolve any issues relating to operations, staffing, etc.
· Ensure the store presents a pleasing image by changing store displays for better traffic flow
· Assist with creating, preparing and submitting reports to corporate such as: Daily Sales, Monthly Sales, COGS, Petty Cash, Labor Control
· Assist with creating managers’ monthly schedule
· Assist with providing store operations and personnel budget plan to Executive Management for review and approval.
· Assist with writing operations manual to include day-to-day procedures to be followed by department.
· Assist with preparing and presenting performance evaluations and counseling notices to direct reports.
· Know and understand all store employees’ job responsibilities.
· Proactively support any promotional activity within the store and contribute to an effective working environment.
· Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by GM or Executive Management.
· Interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner
· Provide exceptional customer service by taking care of customer disputes and readily accessible to our customers.
· Inform the customer of all services and specials we can provide them
· Extend job offers to candidates considered for employment at store level.
· Develop a diverse, high-performance team by coaching, counseling and mentoring.
· Review department timesheets for accuracy of hours and overtime.
· Provide new hire orientation for store employees.
· Monitor store staffing on a daily basis to ensure each department is adequately staffed.
· Audit refund and/or credits against itemized sales from previous day.
· Audit cash drawers and transactions.
· Audit and track special events.
· Assist with creating Daily Audit Report with sales information and auditing discoveries for executive
· Research problems discovered during audits.
Safety, Loss Prevention and Procedural Compliance:
· Assist with administering IIPP procedures, Safety Program and procedures.
· Assist with curbing internal and external theft.
· Ensure satisfactory maintenance, appearance and condition of assigned facilities to comply with
· security, safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
· Enforce compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and company policy pertaining to safety and loss prevention.
· Comply with all OSHA requirements
· Contributes to improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in store processes
· Assists in the research and development of resources that create timely and efficient store workflow
· Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Executive Management
· Assist with maintaining store IIPP and OSHA records
· Maintains high ethical standards in the work place
· Reports all irregular issues and problems to Executive Management for solution
· Maintains good communication with all workers including outside contacts
· Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures
· Bachelor’s degree from preferred but not required.
· 3+ years management experience in team building, sales development, strong operational skills within a fast casual theme concept.
· Ability to gain, demonstrate, and coach with operation knowledge.
· Ability to plan activities, set goals, effectively manage time and work.
· Shows ability to consistently contribute to the overall improvement of team.
· Must have or be willing to obtain alcohol certification in compliance with local ordinance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.50 – $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.