Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Freddy’s is looking for managers who are passionate about guest relations, employee development and business growth.
Seeking an Assistant General Manager candidate with an understanding of sales, profits, and guest satisfaction. Ideal candidate will work closely with the management staff to maintain a strategic vision for the future of the restaurant while developing a culture that ensures great execution of food and service by the staff. Experience in hiring, training, and retaining employees is a plus. Candidate will have also demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating the team. A minimum of 1 year of experience as a shift lead or manager in full service, casual dining or quick service restaurant is a requirement.
Provide a fun, fast paced and fulfilling work environment for team members with interest in development of self and team members to meet long term growth goals. If you have a dynamic personality and a strong passion for serving high-quality food with a smile, then Freddy’s is the place for you! Growth opportunities are available to candidates who demonstrate pride, service
and that attention to detail that makes Freddy’s successful.
About Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is looking for the best and brightest to deliver a unique mix of fun, fresh food and genuine hospitality!
All 21 of our Freddy’s locations are family owned and operated.
- Competitive Pay with Bonus Potential!
- 1% increase in Pay Every 3 Months!
- Company Paid Benefits!
- Free Meals and Employee Discount!
- Amazing Culture!
- Uniform Provided!
- Scholarship Opportunities!
- Paid Training and Learning Opportunities!
- 1 Week of PTO (Sick Time) Accrues Day 1!
- 2 Weeks’ Vacation Time Starts Accruing on Day 1!
- Potential Travel Opportunities!
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior restaurant management or leadership role with a successful history of quality Guest Service, Team Building and Development of people
- Experience in financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement
- Aptitude towards learning, coaching and teamwork; ability to motivate, train and hold responsible a diverse staff in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and quality standards while managing time and priorities efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with guest and team members
- Proficient in typical desktop software programs
- Experience in setting and maintaining inventory, schedules, use of spreadsheets, labor management and knowledge of P&L’s is desired
- Always focused on profits and sales growth
Physical Requirements (including but not limited to)
- Available to work a variety of hours to include days, nights, and weekends and within the metro area applying.
- Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to 40 pounds during the course of a workday.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
Pay: $40000 – $55000 per year
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.