We are seeking an Assistant Media Planner to join our media team in New York. This position is responsible for providing support to the Media team across all aspects of the discipline as it pertains to clients. Job responsibilities include the usage of media tools and data to help support plan decisions; collaborating amongst the team to offer up appropriate support for all planning assignments and special projects; assisting in the maintenance of plan activity; and resolving discrepancies related to plan options and/or buy delivery. We’re looking for a positive addition to our team; someone who is looking to dive in, learn and grow and help us further our media efforts at MRM.
We offer an environment that is challenging, creative and supports individual professional development. Our team members collaborate with account services, strategy, creative and data & analytics teams on a daily basis and gain exposure to a wide variety of marketing programs, regardless of account assignment, due to a well-established collaborative culture. MRM Media offers an exciting opportunity to learn about marketing across sectors, and types of programs (awareness, engagement, conversion-driving), while increasing depth of experience in key focus areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Media team in pushing the boundaries of media planning, increasing precision, transparency and control
- Foster strong relationships with buying and implementation partners (in-house programmatic, search, social); providing direction on segmentation, targeting/placement, flighting and trafficking
- Develop classification, placement naming convention and trafficking strategy
- Review performance reports, extract insights and recommend optimizations
- Keep finger on the pulse of media and marketing trends, tactics and emerging opportunities
- Read industry trades and share relevant content with others
- Continuously and proactively provide suggestions as to how we might accelerate the client’s growth; ranging from tried & true (elsewhere) to unexpected & promising
- Undergraduate degree
- 1 year media experience or internship a plus
- Traits: Inquisitive, persistent, thorough, detailed, creative, collaborative
- Exceptional verbal/written communication
- High energy and ability to produce high volume of work quickly
- Proficiency in managing numbers – if you can whip through an Excel document, you’ve got an ace in your pocket
- Data analysis & extraction of meaningful insights
At MRM, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM is a leader in Gartner Inc.’s annual “Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies” report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
WE LOVE OUR DIVERSE WORKPLACE! MRM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, GENDER, RELIGION, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL OR ETHNIC ORIGIN, DISABILITY, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER OCCUPATIONALLY IRRELEVANT CRITERIA.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.