The Publicis Media Technology group is a centralized practice within Publicis Media, the media-centric solutions hub of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40]. PM Technology drives transformation across Publicis Media’s agency brands via the provision of a scalable and consistent approach to data and technology. PM Technology is powered by a leading, data/tech platform; best-in-class technology management and consultancy services; unified workflow solutions; differentiated products and client solution stacks; and strategic oversight of all major data and technology partnerships. Home to over 100 engineers, data architects, consultants, product managers and a robust project management operation, PM Technology helps scale innovation worldwide.
Traffic Associates act as liaisons between planning, buying and creative partners to ensure media plans are executed with the appropriate creative messages.
- Receive in-depth training to obtain working knowledge of basic Agency and Traffic procedures, media systems, Traffic terminology, and business goals based on client(s) they are assigned to
- Maintain positive, professional attitude and good working relationships with peers, team counter parts, and vendors
- Attain ability to accurately meet all requirements necessary to execute or fulfill client approved media plans
- Demonstrate good skills in written, verbal, and interpersonal communications, diligently attend to details, follow-through on all business requests, and understand sense of urgency
- Must appropriately communicate with and understand the functions of internal and external partners (i.e. creative agencies, vendors, etc.)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 0 to 1 years’ experience in similar field or with Mediaocean system (Spectra O|X) a plus
- Basic knowledge of process management and workflow (Ideally in media or financial industries)
- Entry level experience working within a web-based system/platform to facilitate a process related to data entry (Ideally in media or financial industries)
- Professional attitude, team player and self-motivated
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and ability to anticipate and troubleshoot problems
- Skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Publicis Media provides benefits and resources designed to support all of our employees. With comprehensive health and dental benefits, 401K match program, generous time off, and flexibility to work remotely we strive to support work life balance. We encourage participation in the over 13 Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, Parents, and more.
Please let your Publicis Recruiter know if there are any particular adjustments we can consider to make the interview more accessible and comfortable.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.