Adtalem Global Education
- Participates in the recruitment, selection and onboarding of qualified faculty and staff, monitors and evaluates their ongoing performance.
- Administers the implementation and assessment of nursing program curricula on the campus with coordination/collaboration of the national academic teams.
- Ensures learning experiences align with the BSN curriculum and collaborates with national team to support implementation.
- Collaborates with national academic committees to ensure that appropriate goals and projects are implemented.
- Creates plans for student success in all learning areas, including student retention, graduation rates, NCLEX pass rates as well as student satisfaction and works with collaboratively with the local and national partners to achieve superior student outcomes.
- Ensures that course resources and course assessment data are evaluated each session and inform recommendations for campus student success plans.
- Support faculty with timely and effective implementation of changes that address evolving needs of students and ensure delivery of course and/or program outcomes
- Ensure faculty are oriented & accountable to teaching and learning best practices through regular evaluation/feedback.
- Serves as a faculty and staff mentor in areas of academic excellence, customer service, collaboration with local and national partners communication and professionalism.
- Create and monitor a well-defined process for campus faculty participation expectations in national course advisory councils, ensuring that the faculty are providing feedback and making curriculum delivery decisions.
- Solicits recommendations from faculty and staff for academic budget.
- Supports faculty and clinical coordination teams for clinical placement of nursing students to meet program objectives.
- Ensures regular meetings of the faculty and comprehensive academic team to facilitate communication and faculty participation in planning, implementing and evaluating the curriculum.
- Assigning faculty and academic team workloads
- Collaborates with campus leadership and national partners to prepare capital requests for learning areas as necessary.
- Supports national academic team in consistent execution of core CAS programs and developing local programing (when necessary) to support student success.
- Collaborates with national library staff for management of local holdings.
- Monitors and analyzes student academic success data to identify recommendations to improve delivery of curriculum and engage student success interventions.
- Will be responsible for teaching up to three courses per year.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Masters degree in nursing required, Doctorate degree in nursing or credit towards doctorate degree preferred.
- Unencumbered Professional nursing licensure required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in nursing education at the Bachelor level or above required.
- Development/participation in simulation/clinical experience required. 3-5 years in acute patient care/trauma/emergency and/or medical-surgical environments considered a plus.
- Above average competency in Microsoft Suite of products.
- Previous leadership experience required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels: student, faculty and staff. Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to lead, direct and advise faculty.
Who We Are:
Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading workforce solutions provider that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums across the medical and healthcare industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Chamberlain University, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, and Walden University. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit adtalem.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.