Panasonic – Associate Ecommerce Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Support retail ecommerce department on the following:
- ecommerce planned promotions; including coordinating, executing, and analyzing results
- Create and rollout promotional strategies in alignment with consumer trends
- maintain ecommerce advertising/promotional calendar
- Coordinate new and ongoing PPC campaigns ensuring the highest level of ROI
- Maintain standard practices for content quality and collaboratively implement those policies
- Support retail channel manager to develop launch strategies & rollout new product listings online
- Conduct daily reviews of top selling items to assist with account maintenance additional growth opportunities
- Review point of sale data with category manager to monitor and address improvements
Asset /Product maintenance:
- Responsible for product information management working w/ all related data asset companies. The process involves keeping customer portals (primarily, but not limited to retailers) updated, enriching product information & related digital assets, and working with the data asset companies that actually host our products on the sellers’ websites.
- Analyze online catalog and assist with optimizing product listings; search terms & images
- All e-content creation for e-commerce accounts- coordinating with design team for creating content and meeting deliverable deadlines
- Ordering samples for marketing projects/photoshoots
- Sending promotional announcements/email blasts to members
- Invoice processing and budget support
- Development – Attend events/webinars related to the ecommerce channel to stay abreast of changing marketplace
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree required
- 2 plus years of work experience in digital and ecommerce business
- Extremely good communication skills-both oral and written.
- Experience with analytics recommended
- Proficient in Excel / managing big datasets
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office and related software. Should have considerable analytical abilities that will enable him or her to conduct critical and time-consuming research to solve complex problems. With the ability to acquire new skills with corporate business systems.
- Highly organized with ability to see urgency in business issues and prioritize solutions.
- Is able to clearly identify business vs. technical problems and either resolve or escalate appropriately in the best interest of the customer and/or company.
- Proactively promotes cross-team collaboration and builds commitment to ideas
- Is decisive, focused and proactively drives for execution
- Able to articulate problems and solutions in concise, simple to understand language at appropriate levels: Sales, Marketing, internal shared services and customers
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.