Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As an Associate within our Management Consulting practice, you will be working hands-on within project teams supporting Publicis Sapient clients with defining, planning, and implementing innovative digital business solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands. You will receive a high degree of coaching and mentoring in client management, business consulting, and team collaboration. While most of our senior members on the team (Principal and above) are experienced in specific verticals, our Associate Consultants will traverse across all industries.
- Work within project teams, generally comprised of 3-5 individuals of varying levels and areas of expertise, to solve complex problems for our clients
- Collaborate and knowledge share cross-functionally within Publicis Sapient and Publicis Groupe to deliver the highest-quality product possible
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis including financial modeling and analysis, industry analysis, and creation of strategies for our clients
- Direct client and executive-level interaction to problem solve and develop relationships
- Continuous problem solving and critical thinking, requiring on-the-spot and on-your-toes thinking
- Contribute to internal firm-building activities such as recruiting, thought leadership and client development
Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of management consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from top-tier University or equivalent military experience
- Excellent academic achievement and internship experience
- Exceptional qualitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Previous project work experience in a team-based environment
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change
- Goal and solution orientation
- Customer focus and excellent client-facing capabilities
- Ability to communicate complex solutions and ideas effectively both written and verbally
- Openness to travel and work on client sites in order to deliver the first-class services we pride ourselves in
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Master’s degree/MBA
- Experience organizing, supporting and participating in high-level (C-suite) client workshops and meetings
- Business and strategy analysis and development
- Project management support with regards to project planning and coordination of scope, risk, quality, budget and goal achievement
- Project reporting and reviewing
- Project team support including space arrangements, events and collaboration activities
- Processes compliance management
Pay Range: $58,000 – $112,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.