MRM Media is looking to add talent to our media team. The Associate Media Director will be dedicated to a variety of clients across financial services, B2B and CPG. The media strategy, planning and buying engagement is holistic with all strategy and planning. Our plans lean heavily toward digital fueled by data-led audience planning. Our media tracking, analysis and optimization is rapidly advancing; laddering up to a larger effort to manage performance across all touch points (media, social, sites, et al.)
We offer an environment that is challenging, creative, collaborative and supports individual professional development. All media team members interface with account services, strategy, creative, search, social and data & analytics teams on a near-daily basis and gain exposure to a wide variety of marketing programs due to a well-established collaborative culture and initiative. MRM Media offers an exciting opportunity to learn about marketing across sectors and types of programs (awareness, engagement, conversion-driving), while increasing depth of experience in key focus areas.
Candidates should have a successful track record of managing complex media strategies and plans, as well as winning client confidence through sound strategic thinking, strong qualitative and quantitative support and excellent communication and leadership skills. Strong teamwork, mentoring, operational excellence and a great work ethic are important as well, having a ripple effect that raises the bar for the team as a whole.
- Oversee and develop the media planning strategy for MRM clients, including search, social, and programmatic
- Plan, negotiate and execute plans (with assistance from other team members)
- Work with Analytics team to develop data-fueled audience segments to size the opportunities and inform budgeting and channel mix
- Apply benchmarks and project contributions to client goals
- Ensure quality, creativity and integrity of all services provided, as well as timely delivery
- Monitor and analyze performance while working side-by-side with MRM Analyst optimizing rigorously to continuously increase contributions to objectives with greater efficiency
- Develop client trust and confidence in our marketing plans
- Read industry trades and stay updated on digital marketing trends
- Manage and mentor team of junior to senior level media talent.
8+ years’ experience in media:
- Heavy digital media focus desired w/some non-digital preferred
- Brand-building and direct-response programs
- Strong client-facing experience
- Hands-on planning, buying, management of vertical sites, data-targeting across ad exchanges, rich media and video, etc. OOH, print, events, paid search, all “plusses”
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional verbal/written communication including dynamic writing and presenting
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Technical understanding
- Ability to see the big picture, complemented by superb attention to detail
- Patient and goal-oriented mentoring
Tools & Software:
- Media ad serving, tracking and analysis
- Media Research (ComScore, Kantar, Pathmatics, Simmon or other)
- Media R/F Planning (ComScore R/F or other) a plus
- Site-side tracking platforms (Google Analytics or other) a plus
At MRM, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM is a leader in Gartner Inc.’s annual “Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies” report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.