Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
As a key member of the Americas Professional Services Team, the Associate Project Coordinator will have production experience and strong skills with work plan development and progress oversight. You will be expected to prepare and present regular progress updates to appropriate management channels and be able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
You will work with Professional Services management, internal account teams, and clients to identify and define project requirements, scopes, and objectives. Your primary role will be to coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets as well as analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to achieve maximum benefit. Furthermore, you’ll assign roles and tasks to dedicated team members, based on individual strengths and abilities to achieve project goals while upholding standards and best practices
- Minimum 2 years of experience in client services, business operations and/or project management
- Ability to understand high level system architecture and technical design
- Highly developed communications and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to convey technical information to business Executives in a way they are accustomed to engaging.
- Proficiency working in a dynamic environment managing multiple client projects
- Ability to triage customer support requests against planned support capacity
- Ability to drive issues to resolution with sense of ownership and urgency
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent oral/written communication and organization skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in client services, business operations or project management
- Previous IT-based project management experience
- Previous customer facing role in a Professional Services or a consulting organization
- Experience in managing projects in the backup/recovery and data management industry
- Proficiency in MS Project, OpenAir, and SalesForce
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.